“Regulated democratic” to me means that we have a say over how companies do business in our country. It’s our country, so we decide the rules. The problem with capitalism is corruption. Lately, we have seen plenty of that! That is the seed of the 99 percent movement. Transparency and rational rules are key to capitalism’s success. Socialism also looks good on paper, but when put to the test, corruption was even easier. We have seen all varieties of distortions lately. But, like unions, I believe that we all support them, but agree that they need reform. Honesty in business is the keystone of success. So we bless honest businesses, including honest banks, and honest insurance companies. They probably exist, so when we find them, we can feel confident about our future once again.
surrealist dot org
- My Nose on 3TV News: Affordable Care
- Our Mothers’ Lessons: A Message to Today’s Young Women
- “Good Friday is a very sacred day and it is a special day where pro-death-penalty fans of anti-death-penalty Jesus can celebrate Jesus getting the death penalty.” – John Fugelsang
- Cliven Bundy’s Moooocher Cows
- 1977: Did Hare Krishna Devotees Murder their Guru?